Senior Project Manager
Tahill, Inc. is currently recruiting for a 6 month plus with option to hire contract opportunity as a Senior Project Manager with its client, a multi-billion dollar Aggregate construction company. The ideal candidate is a proven Senior Project Manager with detailed experience in the Software Development Lifecycle methodology. The successful candidate is a detail oriented, self-starter that is able to drive, influence stakeholders to meet project goals.
ResponsibilitiesSenior Project Manager your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Lead the planning and/or implementation of assigned enterprise IT projects through the full life Group: Initiating, Planning, Executing, Monitoring & Controlling, and Closing.
- Manage all project management knowledge areas: Communication Management, Cost Management, Integration Management, Procurement Management, Quality Management, Human Resource Management, Risk Management, Time Management, Scope Management and Stakeholder Management
- Ability to understand team capacity and ensure that project plans are achievable – not just happy pathing project plans but truly understanding team bandwidth and constraints.
RequirementsThe ideal Project Manager must possess the following skills:
- 5-7 years of increasingly responsible project and program management experience, including successfully managing multi-year enterprise software projects.
- Experience managing multiple simultaneous projects; understanding and efficiently managing cross-dependencies.
- Outstanding grasp of IT concepts and methodologies including SDLC, Agile/Scrum.
- Vendor management (on/off-shore) experience is a definite plus.
- Ability to influence and build coalitions among the various stakeholders; and negotiates authority to move the project forward.
- An Undergraduate degree is required; MBA or advanced degree in Computer Technology preferred.
- PMP certification is a plus.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org